IT/SW Test & Verification, Autonomous Vehicles
Description of one of the Test & Verification assignments:
The ultimate testing challenge!
Come and help shape the future of Autonomous Driving in Gothenburg!
Autonomous Driving is one of the main focus areas at our customer with the aim of delivering the first generation of vehicles and services in 2017. Autonomous Drive is a major high-profile innovative area for our customer presenting many interesting opportunities and challenges for their connected services.
Be a part of the Connected Car IT team, where we are developing and establishing new services and business functions for connected driving.
We are looking for someone who is delivery focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions.
We are looking for you who wants to work together with the Connected Car IT test team with specific focus toward Autonomous Driving and associated service deliveries.
We think you are a strong, driven, highly communicative and experienced person who’s not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”. You should have a broad competence ranging from hands-on development with a passion for technical testing.
– Sound knowledge of JavaEE technology stack
– Good knowledge of integration testing involving many different systems and applications
– Good knowledge of communication protocols e.g. MQ, MQTT, HTTPS
– Ability to understand and create scripts for testing, using e.g. Java, XML, ASN.1
– Good/Excellent knowledge about test automation
– Vehicle telematics domain
– Excellent analytical skills
– Cloud and virtualization experience
– Communication, facilitation and presentation skills
– Communication networks and Integration Architecture/Patterns
– Mobile networks
– IT security
– Good understanding of the software development life-cycle, software development frameworks, and the integration of security at the different phases of development
– Driver’s license is an advantage