DEEP – Digitized Energy Efficiency Portal
DEEP provides property owners, tenants and society with an energy, climate and cost optimizing solution able to measure, log, analyze, visualize and control heating-, cooling-, ventilation systems and manufacturing processes in buildings through advanced AI, leading to better overview, optimized energy consumption and more time to do other important things.
“We wanted to create an easy-to-understand product, with advanced technology, that gives our customers and users lower costs, lower climate impact and more time for important value-adding things.
After several years in operational excellence and climate-smart real estate solutions, we found that property management could receive valuable support from tools that automatically show where in the property it offers the most improvement, and that automatically improves it.
As we works extensively within self-driving vehicles, we feel safe with AI algorithm development and would like to transfer our knowledge to the real estate industry, as it still contributes to almost twice as much climate impact as road transport (IEA, Digitalization & Energy, 2017)
Therefore we develop DEEP…”
Niclas Jarhäll, Founder/Owner MBE
Currently, about 35% of the EU’s buildings are over 50 years old and almost 75% of the building stock is energy inefficient, while only 0.4-1.2% (depending on the country) of the building stock is renovated each year. (European Community, EC)
29% of electricity heated buildings (lokalbyggnader) in Sweden are graded to worst level, level G (>235% over limit). (Boverket, 2019)
The total energy efficiency market in European buildings is approximately €74 Billion Euro (Navigant research, 2017).
The construction industry generates about 9% of Europe’s GDP and 18 million jobs.
The company together with other SMEs contribute with more than 70% of the value added in the EU building sector.
In times when energy production in Sweden is transfered from nuclear to renewable, the energy price will increase and the loss of rotational energy creates a bigger need of grid balance support, DSR contracts. The best prepared property owners will act on facts and plan for the smartest energy efficiency solutions in their buildings.
DEEP energy efficiency tool
Together with our Clients, our highly skilled Software Engineers, Computational Scientists, Programmers, Project Managers and System Architects, we develop DEEP. The aim is to optimize energy efficiency and maximize efficient operation in buildings and manufacturing processes. Spin-off effects will be a smooth financial value stream for the property owner, easy to reach all buildings by remote installation process, accelerated installation of energy efficient turn key solutions and power grid balance through DSR (Demand Side Response).
DEEP is adapted to each customer’s needs through SaaS services:
- Measure – Monitoring and Diagnosis of deviations – Measure, Visualize, Monitor energy consumption and comparison of KPI’s.
- Control – Energy- and operational optimization in real time through AI. Predict energy need through analysis of energy consumption, presence, weather reports, etc. Spread energy consumption “Peak-Shaving” (adjust consumption to particular times)
- Identify improvement areas – “Low hanging fruits”. Continuous improvement through self learning AI-systems (Machine Learning/Deep Reinforcement Learning)
- Nudging – Save energy, time and cost by influencing peoples behaviour.
- Reports – easy to print and distribute to management and government follow ups.
- Demand Side Response Contracts, DSR (Electric Grid balance).
- Remotely controlled installation! Effective uniform installation process from one city to another
Some key technology
- Collecting data and controlling values from/to all sensors and regulators through the existing PLC/DUC*, and protocols and interfaces such as API, OPC, Mbus or Modbus.
- We use advanced DEEP learning methods within Machine learning and AI technology to create a selflearning system in the building or machine.
- Verify Pay-off time for new Turn-key solutions in energy efficient technology by comparison with predicted measurement data. Such as:
- Optimized Local Energy Production (PV Solar cells, H2)
- Energy Storage (Short term (El), Long term (H2), Geothermal)
- Minimization of Waste Energy (Purified air recirculation).
* Programming in existing PLC are accomplished by certified PLC programmers. Any brand of PLC is valid.
For more information you are welcome contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org