Mutual Benefits with partners manage and support the development of the latest vehicle technology.
Mutual Benefits engineers has 30 years experience from hands-on, technical and complex entrepreneurial Project Management with demands such as ABK and ABT, whereof 20 years are from Automotive Industry, passenger cars, marine, buses and trucks.
- Reactive – QA project managers to solve Quality issues from the field
- Proactive – leading methodologies to assure quality in product development
Through experience from manufacturing, development, supplier evaluation and quality our experienced commercial project managers often develops to be a sourcing specialist or purchaser. Sometime in combination with our regulatory expertise from Mutual Benefits Life Science to support sourcing needs in the Medtech industry.
- Value stream mapping
Mapping through structured value stream analyzes of existing work processes used by the organizations. Individual in depth interviews combined with workshops leads to a good foundation for the analysis. Of which results are then used in the development -and implementations work.
After a situation analysis of the organisation – read the company analysis – sometime the client may chose to decrease their variant of products or systems to decrease platforms, articles, tied up capital(WIP) and lead time from customers order.
Development of organisations effectivity through Lean methodologies such as:
Is Toyota Way same as lean?
– What it is? Culture or Method.- Main values and ideas?- Can it be used in other places?
– A standardized and visual report
– Versions covers – Proposal, Problem Solving and Status Report
– Avoid confusion, save time in creation and review
– Common agreement on usage needed
PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
– An iterative management approach which focus on proper planning and confirmation of result
– Save time by proper planning and avoid major retakes
– Culture mindset of “just do it” must be washed away
Problem Solving (Practical problem solving, FTA, 5Why, Fishbone)
– Different problem solving tools for different scenarios
– Secures a structured approach and avoid repeat of problems based on finding root cause
– Requires a solid base of knowledge about own product, service and processes
Jikotei Kanketsu (Built in Quality – With Ownership)
– Method to map or analyze a process focusing on the person working in the process knowing the criteria for what is a good job!
– Easy method which can map ownership, method or process gaps, contribute to eliminate waste
– Must be performed by the person owning / working in the process together
– What it is, link to Problem solving AND Toyota Way
– Mindset approach to secure change without risking mistakes
– As organization understand difference between kaizen and step change and when to use what
– Linking together Toyota Way, Kaizen and Risk management
Embedded –test & development
Selection of assignments towards our customers within vehicle development, aftermarket, market and sales:
- Project Manager improvement rigs & test vehicle building. Lean methodology implementation.
- Project Manager Chassie. Manager of global technology development projects within chassie development.
- Project Assurance Manager (PAM). Coordinating and Supporting Process Quality within Development Projects.
- Designer High Voltage Topology System for development of electric engines.
- Testing Manager, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Account Manager and more demanding responsibilities for vehicle development, aftermarket, market and sales.
- IT-Project Manager for Vehicle Connectivity. Managing development and communication of new service- and product ideas to the market.
- Exclusive right for sales & marketing of Ecar Swedens electrical cars in 9 countries.