IT/SW Development, Autonomous Vehicles
Welcome in and talk to us, and we shall match your competence with an exciting role.
Description of one of our assignments within IT/SW development within Autonomous Vehicles:
Connected car is one of the main focus areas at our customer and aim at delivering the next generation of connected vehicles and services. Our customers Connected Vehicle IT contains new development, establishment of new services and maintenance of existing services. It has a high level of complexity including coordination with other IT services and business functions. It also contains the uniqueness of our customers Product Development delivery where IT is part of the solution.
We are looking for you who want to work within the Connected Vehicle IT development team. This team is an agile, delivery focused group doing custom development and service delivery as well as taking on research/investigative tasks and proof of concept development. The team acts as a shared development pool with several internal projects and business stakeholders placing requirements on it. Work is organized in sprints and the Scrum method is followed.
The role is primarily as a senior Java developer to work within this team, but also able to take on tasks typically associated with Business Analysis and Application Architecture.
We think you are a strong, driven, highly communicative and experienced person who is not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”. You have a broad competence ranging from hands-on development to architecture, design and conceptualization. We want you to have the skills to be delivery focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions.
Primary Skills Required:
• 5+ years in the IT business as software developer
• Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
• Excellent cooperation ability within development teams and with project stakeholders.
• Several referenced customer projects as a JavaEE developer
• Experience with relevant version control, build & deploy tooling – Subversion, Git, Maven, Jenkins
• Experience with JEE technology full stack
• Experience with relevant products – SQL Server, WebSphere 8
• Experience with test driven development and test automation
• Experience and understanding in development methodology principles (e.g. Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
• Experienced in working with process models, conceptual information models, activity diagrams, non-functional requirements, use cases or epics and user stories.
• Experience with requirements solicitation, documentation and analysis
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Experience with code coverage and other code metrics tooling
• Integration technolgies. JMS/MQ, WebServices, ReST, AMQP, MQTT
• Clean coding practices
• Realtime system architecture and development
• Experience from vehicle telematics, infotainment and/or active safety domains
• Cloud and virtualization experience
• Information modelling and architecture
• IT security, PKI infrastructures