HIL SW Engineer – Automotive
MBE are expanding and are looking for a creative, curious and senior software developer with system integration experience and strong competence in both programming (C, Python, etc.) and automation (Jenkins, version management, etc.) to join our journey to flawless project delivery within programming & testing towards the markets most demanding clients.
- Pilot study for new test management system
- Design, deploy and manage tools for test report for automated and manual tests.
- Design, deploy and manage continuous integration systems which include automated testing and automated notification of results.
- Jenkins pipeline configuration and setup
- Systems integration and database design
Our automotive client designs, develops, manufactures and markets Scandinavian luxury cars that understand people.
The responsibilities within Electrical Propulsion System development, consists of:
- Leading of SW integration, Continuous integration (CI), Configuration management (CM), Modelbased testing (MBT) and Software Quality Assurance
- Leading of HIL-MIL-development within electrical propulsion system
- Analysis & Verification on function, HV-system and sub system level for Charging and Traction Battery
- Diagnostic Analysis & Verification for Charging and Traction Battery and fault tracing of complete EPS system
- M.Sc Data, Software, Mechatronics engineering or equivalent.
- Strong competence in programming (C, Python, etc.) and automation (Jenkins, version management, etc.)
- Experience of system integration (REST API and parsing of XML files…)
- Inca, Canalyzer, Matlab, Elektra, Simulink is meritorious
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience of automotive industry is meritorious
- Experience in Fault tracing is meritorious
- Safety oriented
We are happy to see an application from a creative, curious and senior software developer to join our expert team towards our high technology clients within Automotive, Energy and Medical Technology.
Send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are more than welcome to talk to our Business Area Manager for the Development Team or our CEO, Niclas Jarhäll for more information.