Infotainment Android Java Development Engineers – Automotive
APPLY, CREATE and DEVELOP YOUR FUTURE!
MBE are expanding and are looking for creative, curious and senior software developers with experience from INFOTAINMENT full-stack Android Java development, to join our journey to flawless project delivery within INFOTAINMENT together with our clients as OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in the Global Automotive Industry.
The right candidates are offered the opportunity to work in exciting establishment projects within digital energy optimization in industries/business areas such as ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS and DIGITAL PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT. We want to make it easier for our customers to take responsibility for the climate with joint technological development as well as applying MBE’s technical innovations.
“Digital Energy Efficiency Proptech development”
Full-stack development of Android Java at our OEM client within Android Platform, Connectivity, User interaction, Security, Android Automotive app development, Climate control and other car functions.
You will be highly involved in producing the next generation infotainment software platform and functionality.
You need to have good collaboration skills as you will be working together with different stakeholders to create the software platform.
You will have implementation duties as well as being involved in architecture discussions.
You will need to consider non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, availability and security when producing designs and software.
Quality assurance is also a large part of a software developer’s role; this includes not only code reviews, but also introducing standards and best practices.
- Software development in the full vertical Android stack for the infotainment system
- Development using Java, C++ and the Android tool set
- Team has end-to-end responsibility including design, implementation and automated test cases
- Architectural discussions
- M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
- At least 8 years of experience from working in the field of software development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (Java, C++, C etc)
- Experience from Embedded Linux Development
- Efficient SW test methods, including automated unit and integration testing
- Object oriented design / Design patterns
- Agile software development
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Driver’s license for cars. Minimum 3 years of frequent driving in traffic.
- Experience in Android stack
- Software product line architecture and variants management
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration
- Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
- Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies.
- Driven and self-motivated, as the optimal architecture is a compromise taking both our future roadmap and user experiences into consideration.
- Communicative and a great team player, you need to explain your ideas about the software architecture and be responsive to your colleagues challenges and ideas as well as bridging between management and technical staff.
MBE Group has during more than 10 years received awards for growth and leadership such as DI Gazelle, International relocation engineers (Certified and trusted through the Swedish migration board), together with international business.
We are now challenging additional 10 years prosperity with happy and creative co-workers!
We engage top engineers. Experienced experts as well as distinguished newly graduated engineers with personal values for Engineering and IT solutions, caring for a well balanced life with family, fun together with your best career development!
Successful companies build well-planned business plans. We build successful people through our “Personal Business Plan” individually focused and documented for each co-workers situation.
Through MBE’s recognized leadership model, our employees develops through long-sighted planning, including work, health and social life, energizing and challenging assignments, contacts and supplementary courses to become the best they can be… with their own individual prerequisites!
We created and developed this leadership model together with professors at IHM Personal Leadership (Swedish leading management training institute) and Stephen R Covey’s methodology already in 2001. You will recognize many similarities in Simon Sinek’s visions.