Mutual Benefits at Almedalen 2016 – Controlling the IES initiative for integration of newly arrived engineers.
The initiative to integrate newly arrived engineers in working life (ies.rekry.se) controlled and presented by Mutual Benefits in Almedalen exceeds all expectations. By far!
• Achieved agreement with a global supplier to the automotive industry (10 000 employees) regarding the recruitment of newly arrived engineers for the development of autonomous vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles and powertrain in the areas of SW, electronics and power electronics.
• Confirmation of IES from the Secretary of State, Irene Wennemo, Ministry of Labour, who is impressed by the International Engineering Supply(IES) concept and IES’s cooperation with the City of Gothenburg and can confirm it to interested organizations.
• Minister of Justice and Minister for Migration, Morgan Johansson in the debate about the integration policy in Almedalen.
• Cooperation with Gothenburg city supporting with apartments for accommodation up to 500 engineers engaged in IES.
• Mutual Benefits participate in the panel discussion about the University graduates expectations of tomorrow’s labor market. Organizer: Unionen.
• Extensive Executive Mingle together with AB VOLVO with executive representatives amongst the largest industries of Sweden.
Wow! This must become a standing agenda every year. Thanks Connect West for accommodation and mingle mates!